July 16, 2004
1200 roses
200 + guests
4 bridesmaids and 4 groomsmen
2 rings
And I'm going to leave out the part about my dad doing a belly-smacker off of a chair at the reception. You can thank me later!
July 16, 2011
A little reminiscing at the old apartment. Don't worry- we weren't stupid enough to get out of the car- we have a baby now! Our apt. was the one with the window unit. It was 2 rooms, about 400 sq. feet, and had a murphy bed. It reminds me of an old John Denver song...."I know we ain't got money..."
Then we went to Capital and Brian had more surprises planned: chocolates! Some quality time!
and.... a new ring! (for my other hand!)
By the way, we got engaged under this gate @ Cap in November of 2003.
Then it was time for dinner and dessert...
All this and we were home by 8:45 so we could relieve my MIL that needed to drive back to Sugarcreek.
It was a great day and I'm so thankful to God for 7 happy years.



Congratulations, Leah! You and Brian are a very special couple. :)
ReplyDelete