Monday, June 27, 2011

June...

....has been quite the month.  And since I'm not ready to open my head/heart and explain I thought I'd spend some time today sharing with you some quotes I've scribbled down in the past couple of weeks.

Bringing Up Boys"While you are climbing the ladder of success, don't forget your own family.  Those years with your children at home will be gone in a heartbeat..."  
~James Dobson in Bringing Up Boys


A Mom After God's Own Heart: 10 Ways to Love Your Children (George, Elizabeth (Insp))
As moms, our job assignment from God is to raise our children after God's own heart- children who seek to follow God and hopefully experience salvation through Jesus Christ."
~Elizabeth George in A Mom After God's Own Heart




Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.
~Martin Luther 

Pray, and let God worry.
~Martin Luther 



One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You AreThe only place we need to see before we die is the place of seeing God, here and now.
~Ann Voskamp 

The slower the living the greater sense of fullness and satisfaction.
~Ann Voskamp 


Phil. 4:6, "Be anxious for nothing (my emphasis), but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God."

No comments:

Post a Comment